Tuesday 30 August 2022

Get Pregnant Faster my True Life Story

Being unable to get pregnant after more that 15 years of marriage would make anyone sad but i have come to realize that there is always solution to every problem with the right person. I want to say a big thank you to the great Papa abulu I am Elizabeth Bernard I want to share my testimony to every one about what this great man did for me. I was married for more than sixteen years without a child, my heart has been trouble and didn’t know what to do. I have gone from one place to another in search of a solution to my pregnancy problem but the harder I tried the harder it became. Several doctors told me it was impossible for me to get pregnant but I never gave up hope. One faithful day in my office when a friend of mine came for a visit and I told her my situation because it was getting bad and my husband was thinking of getting another woman, I try my best to share this with a friend and she advise me to contact this great Papa abulu who helped her sister when she could not get pregnant after more than 12 years of marriage. My friend told me that with the help of Papa abulu her sister have been able to have her own kids and now have 3 kids of her own. My spirit was lifted but I was worried because my case seem hopeless. I was hard sharing my problems with my friend but i had no choice because I needed help badly. I had doubts about papa abulu because it was hard for me to believe that there is anyone who can solve pregnancy problems of more than 15 years but my friend was convinced that Papa abulu can help me. She insisted that I try the powerful papa abulu and gave me his Instagram contact. My friend gave me his email address abulu.431@gmail.com I email Papa abulu and he told me all I needed to do which I did and three weeks after he helped me I went for a text and the doctor told me I was 2 weeks pregnant. The doctor was shocked because he was one of the doctor who said I could not have a child. As I write this I am pregnant for baby number 2 and this is all thanks to powerful Papa abulu. Thank you so much Papa abulu for solving my pregnancy problem. I will advice anyone who have been trying to have a child without solution to quickly talk to Papa abulu he did it for me and i am completely sure that she will do it for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Restore broken marriage with powerful spell caster

The casting of spells has always scared me to bite, but when life was becoming hopeless I had to be strong but the best part was that I ...